If you are a land manager in the Capital Region and need support or would like to work more closely with CRISP, please contact us.
Land managers taking action on invasive species reduce impacts:
- invasive impacts to infrastructure on your lands
- ecological damage form invasives
- human health and safety issues
- potential of reduced access or use of lands
- potential economic impacts
Local Governments interested in provincial networking and information: ISCBC Local Government webpage
CRISP can support land managers in the Capital Region (mainland):
- sharing information and updates
- joint staff training and support opportunities
- valuable tools and resources
- best practices and expert advice
- and more - contact us!